Customer Support Representative Urgent
- Belleville, Michigan
- Job ID
Customer Support Representative job at USA JET Airlines in Belleville MI
Description, duties, responsibilities
This corporate aviation position is very customer-centric role and these are typically Part Time to Full Time positions, with evening and weekend hours. We are looking for people that want to start a career in Aviation and have the desire to move up within an organization through dedicated, hard work. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: This position requires a broad range of administrative experience including considerable knowledge of principles and practices of administrative support. Position will serve as a liaison between the operations department, and customers.
- Ensures all Odyssey and customer safety standards are met and maintained.
- Communicate effectively with pilots and executives concerning the customer requirements.
- Coordinate customer requested service requirements, hotel and transportation arrangements.
- Process credit card transactions with speed and accuracy as well as other office duties.
- Follows all QFS Policies and Procedures as outlined in the Employee Manual.
- Document all communications with customers regarding changes to service requirements.
- Obtain all information required for billing and to process invoices in a timely manner.
- Promotes consistent reinforcement and adherence to QFS’ mission and values to instill the core beliefs of Quantem FBO.
- Fosters an environment where operations, customer service and operations staff work together for the success of the department and the company. And, other duties as assigned.
Purpose of Position: This position is responsible for providing superior customer service to business aviation customers, which includes pilots and the aircraft passengers. The CSR will greet customers, make hotel and transportation arrangements, provide information to other Quantem employees regarding services required and process payment for and keep records of services provided by the company. Ensure the Quantem standards of customer service are maintained at the base and provide prompt, courteous support to customers. Employee must be responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, state and federal rules and regulations.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with customers, pilots and all departments within the company, including operations, maintenance, human resources, payroll, accounting, etc.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and meet deadlines; must be detail-oriented and organized with the ability to prioritize; and attend/participate in meetings presenting a team player approach.
- Strong customer service orientation to include increasing customer satisfaction, meeting customer expectations, solving customer problems and responding effectively to the internal and external customer.
- Maintain a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- Work requires continual attention-to-detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ensures that the customer and Quantem Fixed Based Operations staff informed as to customer travel needs and deadlines to avoid surprises or service failures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated managing multiple competing tasks and demands.
Education and Experience:
- AP Level - High School Diploma, Associate’s degree in business desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- 3 years progressive experience (aviation services industry preferred) as an agent or customer service representative.
- Intermediate computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Experience with Total Fixed Based Operations desired but not required
- Successful completion of all Corporate, Classroom and OJT training.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demand: While performing duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; speak clearly and hear efficiently. Employees must occasionally lift and/or move up to, or in excess of 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is excessive at times.
USA JET Airlines Company Overview
With access to more aircraft and surface transportation vehicles than any competitor, we offer the industry's most cost-effective expedited freight solutions. Unlike competitors who fill their own vehicles first, we search the entire market for the best available expedited solution for every shipment. Then we back our service with advanced technology and the 3PL industry's most experienced transportation professionals. The result? Unparalleled peace of mind for your expedited shipments.