Cloud Applications Systems Administrator Petaluma CA Featured
- Petaluma, California
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Cloud Applications Systems Administrator CA job at Solairus Aviation in Petaluma CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Information Systems Administrator is an intermediate position within the IT Department that helps bridge the gap between users and systems. The primary focus of this position is understanding the needs of end users and then to effectively meet those needs through the setup support management and maintenance of multiple cloud-based information systems:
- HR Benefits Management (Oracle)
- Performance Review and Manager Feedback (TBD)
- Employee Feedback and Polling (Officevibe)
- Learning Management System (TBD)
- Identity Management System (Okta)
- Multiple SharePoint instances
- Collaboration Tools (SharePoint Teams)
- Conferencing Tools (Skype 8x8)
- Document Management Systems (DocuSign Adobe Sign)
- Payment Processing Systems (Stripe Authorize.net)
This individual will participate in process analysis system tailoring/configuration end user training/support end user documentation report writing and the support of system upgrades. The Information Systems Administrator will work hand-in-hand with multiple Solairus departments.
- Requirements Analysis for new systems
- System configuration
- Ongoing System administration
- System maintenance and upgrade planning
- End user training and support
- Documentation for end users
- Identification of process improvement opportunities
- Other duties and responsibilities may be added deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management
- Experience implementing and administering cloud-based systems in a dynamic organization.
- Experience working effectively with non-technical teammates
- Practical knowledge of multi-user cloud-based systems
- Prior experience with database products preferred.
- Solid experience with various PC-based software programs including Office365 and report writing tools.
- Experience in working independently effectively organize multiple priorities and meet agreed-on deadlines.
- Ability to balance friendly service-oriented relationship with employees while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Experience working under pressure with frequent interruptions on tasks that require attention to detail and accuracy.
- Skills in observation assessment problem solving and exercising sound judgment and tact as relates to non-technical systems users
- Skill in using the telephone effectively and exhibiting a pleasant service-oriented manner.
- Activities requiring moderate amounts of sitting standing walking speaking and listening.
- Frequent hands to key ability to input data and information.
- Close and distance visual capabilities.
- Capable of lifting files
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Constant exposure to routine office noises such as office machines conversations foot traffic; moderate electrical or mechanical hazards.
Reports to IT Director
Solairus Aviation Company Overview
Solairus Aviation is raising the bar in the aircraft charter and aviation asset management industries. Founded by an accomplished executive leadership team, Solairus is focused on delivering exceptional private jet charter flight services and outstanding asset optimization solutions that truly go above and beyond standard offerings. The company is comprised of a passionate group of flight and aircraft specialists who are focused on exceeding the expectations of our clients and redefining integrated private jet services. Solairus Aviation is a US-based aviation services company whose core business is assisting owners with the safe, reliable, and economical operation of their aircraft. We accomplish this by using systems, processes, and procedures developed and honed throughout thirty plus years in the industry. Our services are customized to meet your individual travel and financial requirements, and to support your flight operation with the highest standards of safety and personalized service, regardless of the location of the private jet.