Director Aviation Systems Engineering Urgent
- Cartersville, Georgia
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Director Aviation Systems Engineering job at Phoenix Air Group Inc in Cartersville GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Phoenix Air is looking for a highly motivated individual to fill the position as Director, Aviation Systems Engineering. This individual will report directly to the Vice President, Military Programs and be responsible for the management and development of numerous technical programs involving aircraft modification, electronic combat (EC) system engineering, development, integration and operation. Technical understanding of complex aircraft mission systems is essential to carry out the assigned duties. Individual will provide developmental and operational aviation systems engineering experience to company customers. Ability to work independently is required by the individual. Pay is commensurate with experience and education.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, preferably in Aerospace or Aeronautical discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Ten years minimum experience in aviation related field of Military Aviation as pilot or flight crew member.
- Five years minimum experience in the field of electronic warfare or another related technical field.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a government SECRET level security clearance.
- Excellent understanding of the English language both oral and written.
- Research and produce senior management level documents in a clear and concise manner; produce senior level Power Point presentations; draft and produce technical system training documents, etc.
- Ability to brief senior level government and commercial industry customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Vice President Military Programs.
EEO. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of ethnicity, gender/identity, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status. Please email resume to Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Phoenix Air Group Inc Company Overview
Phoenix Air, based approximately 35 miles northwest of Atlanta, Georgia at the Cartersville-Bartow County Airport (KVPC), is a unique, international aircraft services company that offers solutions to a wide variety of air transportation and related aircraft service needs of industry and government. What sets Phoenix Air apart from other air charter companies is its scope, versatility and professionalism. Phoenix Air is not just an air charter company its a company with a long tradition of finding solutions to client needs sometimes air charter, sometimes modifications to airframes, sometimes unique military training requirements, sometimes bringing diverse parties together aimed at forging solutions to complex requirements. Phoenix Air is a total solutions package for its clients. An FAA-certificated Part 135 airline with worldwide operating authority, Phoenix Air provides executive and group passenger service, worldwide air ambulance service and high priority air cargo service including the transport of explosives and dangerous goods. Its military contracting wing called the Phoenix Force is the worlds leading provider of contracted airborne electronic warfare and weapons training/testing services for the United States Department of Defense, NATO and foreign military forces. The company also operates a Flight School and FBO at the Cartersville-Bartow County Airport.