A P TECH
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Job ID
A P TECH job at Guardian Flight in Anchorage AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Guardian Flight is Alaska’s largest air medical provider with more aircraft in more places than any other organization in the state combined. Our history and experience has allowed our staff to gain a unique understanding of healthcare within the state.
Our crew-members translate that experience into successful patient outcomes and community service as we live and work in this great state.
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a work environment tailored to maximizing your potential.
Stop looking for a job, and take off into a career with Guardian Flight!
Aircraft Maintenance Technician, maintains the company's aircraft by performing intermediate and heavy maintenance tasks on turbine and reciprocating powered aircraft.
- Performing and documenting maintenance and alterations of aircraft airframe, engines, propellers, and appliances in accordance with the policy and procedures published in the company General Maintenance Manual, Approved Aircraft Inspection Program, manufacturer’s maintenance manuals and associated service documentation, acceptable and approved data as applicable, and 14 CFR regulations
- Ensuring all aircraft maintenance records and associated documents to include all company forms and AAIP checklists, equipment manufacturer’s forms and checklists, and parts approval documents are completed, processed, and maintained in accordance with the company General Maintenance Manual and applicable 14 CFR regulations
- Providing after-hours maintenance on-call support for the regional operational bases as directed
- Maintaining Company owned tools and ground support equipment
- Performing other duties and tasks as assigned by the Regional Maintenance Manager
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- 5 years’ experience maintaining turboprop and turbine powered aircraft
- Possess a basic knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite 2010)
- Valid and current FAA A&P License with Inspection Authorization
- 10 years’ experience maintaining turboprop and turbine powered aircraft
- Significant maintenance experience with Beechcraft King Air series turboprop aircraft and Bombardier/Learjet light and mid-size jet aircraft
- Strong knowledge of 14 CFR regulations and associated guidance material applicable to maintenance and alterations of aircraft operated on a 14 CFR Part 135 air carrier certificate
- PC 12 experience
Guardian Flight Company Overview
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. Guardian Flight has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve. Our fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Our teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin.