A P Mechanic Featured
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Job ID
A P Mechanic job at Field Aerospace in Oklahoma City OK
Description, duties, responsibilities
The A&P Mechanic position inspects, services, repairs, and overhauls aircraft and aircraft engines. Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft and components IAW approved technical data. Performs aircraft servicing return to service and complies with launch, recovery and ramp operations.
Essential Job Functions:
• Demonstrates ability to evaluate and troubleshoot Basic aircraft systems.
• Adheres to Safety and Compliance policies and procedures.
• Consistently meets all requirements for skill, product reliability and appearance.
• Performs assigned duties with sustained accuracy, speed, and quality.
• Aware of the duties and responsibilities of an Aircraft Mechanic II.
• Capable of acquiring and applying technical information.
• Works in cooperation with others to advance company goals.
• Helps to promote a positive team attitude.
• Train and mentor less experienced technical staff.
• Has ability to follows verbal and written instructions with some required supervision.
• Most possess an active A&P license.
• Four (4) or more years of related A&P experience.
• Two (2) or more years of sheet metal experience, preferred.
•Organization and planning
•Excellent oral and written communication skills
•Two (2) years of technical school or equivalent.
The A&P Mechanic position requires a pre-employment background check, negative drug/alcohol screen and a physical exam. In addition, this position is subject to periodic, random drug/alcohol screens and must have a renewed physical exam every five (5) years.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
•Ability to work in tight, confined areas.
•Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
•Ability to stand or bend for prolonged periods of time.
Please apply no later than Friday, June 22, 2018.
Field Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Field Aerospace Company Overview
The Wright Brothers discovered in 1903 that achieving controlled, sustained flight takes a team. We at Field Aerospace echo their sentiment, which is why we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Our company provides program management and engineering expertise spanning aircraft operations and avionics, test planning and execution, test instrumentation design and configuration, electrical and system design, as well as structural design and modification. If you are looking to take flight, check out our job openings! Here are some reasons for choosing to build your career at Field Aerospace: A chance to innovate Competitive compensation and benefits Life insurance and disability benefits Career training Employer matched 401k program Great place to work Be a part of making a difference!