- Ormond Beach, Florida
- Annual Salary $30,000.00 - $40,000.00
- Job ID
Sales job at Sunrise Aviation in Ormond Beach FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Making daily initial and follow up contact to incoming leads.
- Schedule proper follow up and contact students in processing as assigned and assist potential students with the required steps per the enrollment their procedures.
- Update all student records within the marketing system daily for accuracy.
- Using the marketing system, provide an updated weekly report for sales and admissions activity to management.
- Obtain authorization and assist management with the student's processing stages for Transportation Security Awareness (TSA) and Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) requirements for incoming students
- Assist the Admissions and Marketing team with producing necessary and new materials for potential students as well as collecting information from current or past students to be used..
- Work Monday through Thursday from 8:00 until 17:00, Friday from 8:00 until 15:00, and one rotating Saturday from 8:00 until 16:00 at the completion of the 60 day training period (During training the hours will be Monday through Friday 8:00 until 18:00).
- Ormond Beach, FL
- Aviation experience preferred but not mandatory. Admissions and/or recruiting experience required: Call or email for consideration.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Sunrise Aviation Company Overview
Sunrise Flight Academy is located in beautiful Ormond Beach, Florida, and has been in continuous operation since 1983. For over 30-years, Sunrise Flight Academy has trained professional pilots from more than 50 countries with one of the best safety records in the industry. When choosing a flight school, trust is important. Sunrise Flight Academy is proud to be the exclusive flight training provider for Florida State College at Jacksonville where we offer accredited degree programs in Professional Pilot Technology (A.S.) and Polk State College at Lakeland, Florida. If you want to pursue a bachelorâ€™s degree, credits from your professional pilot training transfer to many four-year aviation colleges and universities including Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Our satellite training facilities are conveniently located at Jacksonvilleâ€™s historic Cecil Airport and Herlong Recreational Airport, and at Lakeland-Linder Regional Airport in Polk County, Florida, home of the world famous EAA Sun-n-Fun fly-in. Sunrise Flight Academy is approved by the Federal Aviation Administration to offer training under Part 141 of the Federal Aviation Regulations. Because your needs are paramount, we also offer training under the flexibility of Part 61 as well. Our FAA approved proprietary training syllabus and immersive training environment allows you to finish on-time â€“ and within budget â€“ with the advanced knowledge and skills you need for success.