- Camarillo, California
- Job ID
Charter Sales job at Sun Air Jets LLC in Camarillo CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Sun Air Jets, a full service FBO in Camarillo, is seeking a full time Charter Sales Representative to provide sales and clerical support to the Charter Flight Department. Sun Air Jets is an industry leader in the performance of corporate jet support services. The company delivers a wide variety of services tailored specifically to business jet owners including aircraft management, on demand charter, aircraft fueling, hangar storage, and jet maintenance.
The Charter Sales Assistant’s primary purposes is to perform duties assigned by the Vice President of Charter Sales to facilitate Charter flights. This position must problem solve and use judgement to plan and accomplish goals in a constantly changing environment. The Charter Sales Representative will also participate in special projects for the Company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Quote and schedule Charter flights
- Facilitate marketing material distribution
- Update aircraft availability
- Cold Calling and mailings
- Process broker requests and walk in charter flight inquires
- Answer charter phone calls, provide customer service to all clients
- Other duties assigned by the Vice President of Charter Sales
The employees work station is located in an office setting. Employee will work in a cubical at a computer the majority of the shift.
- Computer proficient, intermediate experience with Microsoft office products
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in Customer Service
- Highly motivated and extremely organized
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, and a high level of accuracy
- Must be TEAM – ORIENTATED and flexible
The Company provides a complete benefits package and competitive pay.
NO WALKINS or PHONE CALLS will be accepted for this position. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume through this ad or email
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Sun Air Jets LLC Company Overview
The Sun Air Jets story began in 1999 when its founder discovered that, as an aircraft owner and customer of the aircraft management industry, industry standard practices do not necessarily favor aircraft owners. At that moment, the concept of Sun Air Jets became a reality, leading to a company founded and operated on the principles of honesty, integrity, and transparent communication, resulting in a better aircraft management experience and better financial results for aircraft owners. Being a boutique aircraft management company, but with extraordinary financial investment in our human capital and facilities, we have the desire and capacity to dedicate attention and resources to each aircraft owner and their specific needs.