Gulfstream 450 Client Aviation Manager
- Aspen, Colorado
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Gulfstream 450 Client Aviation Manager job at Solairus Aviation in Aspen CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Solairus Aviation is currently searching for a full-time Client Aviation Manager (CAM) to lead a 3-pilot flight department in the Aspen/Denver area. The aircraft will fly approximately 350 hours per year. The ideal candidate will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance. Join a hardworking team who strive to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of our clients while adhering to Solairus’ unique culture of service, safety, and integrity.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinates.
- Determines aviation safety/enforcement needs and supervises aeronautic safety education programs.
- Works directly with air carriers to monitor and develop scheduled air service.
- Oversees or participates in coordinating introduction of aviation and/or space subjects in either elementary, secondary, college, or continuing education level programs.
- Administers the writing and publishing of aviation accident prevention and education materials.
- Performs related work as required. Directs activities in areas of hazard removal, displaced threshold, airport roadside marking, and emergency landing fields.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Confers with federal, state, or local government officials on development, interpretation, and revision of laws, rules, and regulations applicable to aviation.
- Reviews aircraft accident reports and directs the development of, and participates in, the presentation of aviation accident prevention programs.
- Provides advisory services to governing bodies and managers of airports in the preparation of contracts, lease negotiations, and establishment of field rules and regulations; assisting in operational programs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- PIC Total time = 4000 hours
- Fixed wing = 4000 hours
- PIC Time in Type = 500 hours
- Time in Turbo Jet = 1000 hours
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
A management background with a demonstrated track record of exceptional leadership skill is required to be considered for this position.
- NBAA CAM certification or other applicable leadership training.
- Experience in multiple facets of training for flight operations personnel.
- Budget development and management experience.
- College degree and/or advanced (non-flight) training.
- Interpersonal communication skills to coordinate activities, identify problems, answer questions, pass information, and promote department goodwill.
- Track record of working in (and contributing to the development of) one or more environments striving to implement and continually extend industry “best practices” in all facets of flight operations.
- Typed on G450
- First class medical required
- Must be able to work on an on-call basis.
- Must be able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually.
Primary residence within a 2 hour drive from KASE or willing to relocate.
Solairus Aviation Company Overview
Solairus Aviation is raising the bar in the aircraft charter and aviation asset management industries. Founded by an accomplished executive leadership team, Solairus is focused on delivering exceptional private jet charter flight services and outstanding asset optimization solutions that truly go above and beyond standard offerings. The company is comprised of a passionate group of flight and aircraft specialists who are focused on exceeding the expectations of our clients and redefining integrated private jet services. Solairus Aviation is a US-based aviation services company whose core business is assisting owners with the safe, reliable, and economical operation of their aircraft. We accomplish this by using systems, processes, and procedures developed and honed throughout thirty plus years in the industry. Our services are customized to meet your individual travel and financial requirements, and to support your flight operation with the highest standards of safety and personalized service, regardless of the location of the private jet.