Aircraft Maintenance Technician Urgent
- Charlottesville, Virginia
Aircraft Maintenance Technician job at Signature Flight Support in Charlottesville VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Full-Time Aircraft Maintenance Technician Needed!
We Service Private Jets
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring a Customer-Oriented Aircraft Maintenance Technician at our CHO Facility in beautiful Charlottesville, Virginia! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Access to a range of option for Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k) w/company match, and Tuition Reimbursement
Pay: Starting at $23hr
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Responsible for inspection, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of aircraft systems, structures, and engines.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus practical knowledge of basic airframe and engine repair.
- Previous experience with general aviation or Corporate jet aircraft preferred.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must have a valid A&P License.
- Must have basic computer literacy.
- Must provide all tools necessary to perform essential job functions.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "CHO". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Signature Flight Support Company Overview
Be Part of a Global Network In our industry, we know that we have to get it right every time. Our employees provide the foundation for the entire customer experience and ensure that we remain at the apex of aircraft ground support providers. That's why Signature Flight Support is committed to employing a diverse group of aircraft handling professionals that are passionate and personally invested in developing the safest, most inclusive, and welcoming work environment. As our company continues to expand, we are determined to provide our employees and customers an environment that encompasses our core values of integrity, responsibility, safety, service, people, and performance. In remaining steadfast in our pledge to our principles, we continue to focus on crafting an atmosphere where our employees are encouraged to share ideas, embrace differences, and grow on both personal and professional levels. Empowering our staff and offering opportunities to prosper enables Signature Flight Support to be the global leader in flight support services.