Aircraft Fueler Line Service Tech
- White Plains, New York
- Job ID
Aircraft Fueler Line Service Tech job at Signature Flight Support in White Plains NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Performs a variety of duties related to providing requested services to general aviation aircraft, crews and passengers.
• Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area.
• Provide lavatory and water service as requested.
• Fuel/de-ice aircraft as requested.
• Provide shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
• Assist with customer service duties as required.
• Provide oil for aircraft as requested.
• Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/cargo as needed.
• Assist with general cleaning and clearing of debris from ramp, building and customer areas.
• Assist with wing-walking duties as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
• Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
• Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
• Drive vehicles in areas congested with aircraft, moving and stationary vehicles and equipment requiring the ability to identify and distinguish colors, judge distance and spatial relationships.
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers, clients, management and other employees.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Apply concepts of basic math to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
• Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds above the head.
• Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
• Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or training. Must possess a valid state driver’s license. Must successfully complete the Company’s training programs.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Signature Flight Support Company Overview
Be Part of a Global Network In our industry, we know that we have to get it right every time. Our employees provide the foundation for the entire customer experience and ensure that we remain at the apex of aircraft ground support providers. That's why Signature Flight Support is committed to employing a diverse group of aircraft handling professionals that are passionate and personally invested in developing the safest, most inclusive, and welcoming work environment. As our company continues to expand, we are determined to provide our employees and customers an environment that encompasses our core values of integrity, responsibility, safety, service, people, and performance. In remaining steadfast in our pledge to our principles, we continue to focus on crafting an atmosphere where our employees are encouraged to share ideas, embrace differences, and grow on both personal and professional levels. Empowering our staff and offering opportunities to prosper enables Signature Flight Support to be the global leader in flight support services.