GSE Mechanic Diesel Truck
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Job ID
GSE Mechanic Diesel Truck job at Signature Flight Support in Greensboro NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
Are you looking for a Full Time Career with National Growth Oppertunites?
- Inspect and maintain ground support equipment used in operations. Diesel Trucks, Stair Ramps, Lavatory Pump Trucks.
- Troubleshoot, repair and/or overhaul ground support equipment.
- Check and service ground support equipment with fuel, water, oil and hydraulic fluid.
- Diagnose problems using test equipment and applicable manuals.
- Completion of GSE paperwork as required.
- Others duties as assigned.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Signature Flight Support Company Overview
Be Part of a Global Network In our industry, we know that we have to get it right every time. Our employees provide the foundation for the entire customer experience and ensure that we remain at the apex of aircraft ground support providers. That's why Signature Flight Support is committed to employing a diverse group of aircraft handling professionals that are passionate and personally invested in developing the safest, most inclusive, and welcoming work environment. As our company continues to expand, we are determined to provide our employees and customers an environment that encompasses our core values of integrity, responsibility, safety, service, people, and performance. In remaining steadfast in our pledge to our principles, we continue to focus on crafting an atmosphere where our employees are encouraged to share ideas, embrace differences, and grow on both personal and professional levels. Empowering our staff and offering opportunities to prosper enables Signature Flight Support to be the global leader in flight support services.