- Hebron, Kentucky
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Airframe and Powerplant Technician
Location: Hebron Kentucky
Employment Status: Full-time
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
- Airframe and Powerplant Licenses
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid state-issued Drivers License
- Will perform tasks necessary to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations and accept the responsibility for work performed by him/herself and/or in conjunction with others and sign for same on the Companys approved forms.
- Work will consist of and include any and all phases of repair and maintenance of aircraft with the aid of the employees own tools specialty tools provided by the Company the use of test equipment and Company-supplied technical manuals.
- In certain cases he/she may be authorized to perform required inspection items and assist in Company training programs.
- Assure that hangar workshops and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
$2500 Relocation bonus available to all New Hire A&Ps that start in our Ohio bases.
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical dental 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all we require a drug screening fingerprinting and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race color creed religion sex (including pregnancy gender identity and sexual orientation) national origin citizenship status age disability genetic information protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For Internal use only: This opening closes 7 days after original posting.
PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group and operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The company’s more than 2,400 employees operate nearly 600 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Charlotte, North Carolina. PSA has maintenance facilities in Dayton and Canton, Ohio and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport and Charlotte, North Carolina. As of year-end 2015, PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, 26 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 36 Bombardier CRJ 900 NextGen aircraft. The airline expects to add an additional 35 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 18 Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft to its fleet in the next two years, tripling its fleet size and employee base since the airline’s growth plan was announced in December 2013.