Crew Scheduler Featured
- Vandalia, Ohio
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Crew Scheduler job at PSA Airlines in Vandalia OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Ensure the information in the scheduling software is accurate and complete.
- Generate and evaluate reports as necessary to ensure that crews are legal and qualified for flight assignments.
- Carry out plans for irregular operations such as major cancellations SWAP events and/or delays as planned by the Crew Coordinator.
- Communicate changes to the monthly schedule which might affect further staffing requirements and/or daily performance with the Crew Coordinator.
- Maintain a daily log of significant events in order to assist in reporting follow-up and relief briefing.
- Coordinate and administrate the monthly crew member hotel requirements and accommodations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Crew Scheduling Supervisor and/or the Director of Crew Scheduling.
PSA Airlines Company Overview
PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group and operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The company’s more than 2,400 employees operate nearly 600 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Charlotte, North Carolina. PSA has maintenance facilities in Dayton and Canton, Ohio and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport and Charlotte, North Carolina. As of year-end 2015, PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, 26 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 36 Bombardier CRJ 900 NextGen aircraft. The airline expects to add an additional 35 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 18 Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft to its fleet in the next two years, tripling its fleet size and employee base since the airline’s growth plan was announced in December 2013.