- Santa Rosa, California
Aircraft Technician job at KaiserAir Inc in Santa Rosa CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
KaiserAir is advertising an immediate opening for a full-time Aircraft Maintenance Technician at its Santa Rosa, CA facility.
The Aircraft Technician is RESPONSIBLE to perform aircraft maintenance and other tasks as assigned in a safe, timely, and prudent manner following all FAA, company and repair station directives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The work of an Aircraft Technician includes, but is not limited to:
• The performing of skilled work in operations such as troubleshooting, fabricating, disassembling, checking, cleaning, repairing, replacing, testing, adjusting, assembling, installing, servicing, painting, towing the aircraft
• Engine run up and taxiing as required to maintain airworthiness of aircraft and their components, while undergoing service maintenance or repair
• Handling and servicing ground equipment certifying for quality of own workmanship
• Working according to company regulations
• Repair Station Manual
• KaiserAir manuals and procedures
• Instructions from a lead or manager in performing such other work as has been historically accomplished by Aircraft Technicians.
• Additional duties require the Aircraft Technician to be responsible for repairs and maintenance at locations other than Oakland and always be responsible to perform housekeeping task around their area of work and throughout the entire facility
• The Aircraft Technician will be familiar with shipping and receiving procedures and perform these tasks as necessary.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
• Corporate and/or commercial aircraft experience preferred
• Two years of aircraft maintenance experience is desired
• Participation in KaiserAir’s approved drug testing program
• Strong work ethic
• Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
KaiserAir Inc Company Overview
Based in Oakland, California, KaiserAir has a long history as one of the pioneers in business aviation.andnbsp; For over 65 years we have flown with a perfect safety record and now we have earned a Part 121 Air Carrier certificate which enables us to fly large airplanes with more passengers. KaiserAir is a unique company and the only full-service aviation company in the San Francisco Bay Area.andnbsp; We currently operate two FBOS (in Oakland and Santa Rosa), offering part 145 Maintenance services, Part 135 Charter, aircraft management and airplane sales.