- Waterford, Michigan
- Annual Salary $95,400.00 - $158,700.00
Captain job at Corporate Eagle in Waterford MI
Description, duties, responsibilities
Position Title: Flight Crewmember
Company Name: Corporate Eagle Management Services, Inc.
Job Function: Pilot, Fixed Wing - Permanent
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Location(s): Waterford, Michigan, 48327, United States
No of Openings: Two (2)
Compensation: $95,400 - $158,700
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Contact Person: Christopher A. Weedon
Our business is growing rapidly. We will be soon adding more aircraft to our fleet and are now seeking additional individuals to join our team of professional pilots for flight duty in unscheduled 91K and 135 operations. Our fleet currently consists of 14 aircraft (King Air BE20, Hawker HS125, Falcon DA2000/EX) with operations based at Oakland County International Airport (KPTK).
Responsibilities will include flight and ground duty as required flight crewmember (Second-In-Command) in domestic and international operations. Essential attributes candidate(s) must possess include the ability to provide exceptional personal concierge services to our private Members, maintain a high level of technical competence and professionalism, and perform nominal office duties as required/directed.
Pay advancement occurs based on a scheduled pilot performance-based progression plan. All flight crewmembers are cross-qualified in two of the three types of aircraft we operate. Initial equipment training may be in any of the three aircraft types operated (dependent on immediate need), with training in a second type to follow six months later.
NOTE: All pilots are full-time, direct employees of the company, and must reside within a reasonable drive-time radius of KPTK Airport.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Operate in accordance with domestic and international regulations, FAA approved company procedures, industry best practices, and the highest level of aviation safety standards.
- Coordinate Corporate Eagle team activities and efforts, preflight to post-flight, to ensure unity in thought and action. Establish and exercise task Responsibility and accountability so that decisions and responsibilities can be identified and acted upon with consistency and expediency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of the appropriate sections of the Federal Aviation Regulations, Airman’s Information Manual, Aircraft Manufactures Manuals,
- Maintain competency required for scheduled flight, simulator and ground training scheduled and performed throughout the year.
- Maintain Airline Transport Pilot proficiency standards and continually strive to improve aviation skills and knowledge.
- Continually evaluate and improve flight and ground performance.
- Openly discuss and improve weak areas found during revenue trips or during required company line checks.
- Pass a First Class medical examination every six (6) months.
- Maintain basic computer knowledge and proficiency.
- Maintain Flight Instructor Certificate(s) and ratings.
- The professional management of the flight deck to include the coordination between flight crewmembers.
- Representation of Corporate Eagle while on the job to the extent required to properly deliver safety, convenience and comfort to our Members.
- Ability to promote and implement action plans.
- Display of an enthusiastic spirit.
- Mentoring and inspiration of subordinates.
- Promoting the essence of teamwork by example.
- Personal and company success oriented attitude.
- Personal commitment and self-motivation.
- Demonstrating an engaged attitude.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (Captain)
Certificate and Ratings
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Airplane Multi-Engine Land)
- Total Flight Time (≈ 2,500+ hours)
Aircraft operational experience
- Beechcraft King Air 200 series aircraft, or
- Hawker HS125 series aircraft, or
- Falcon 2000 series aircraft, or
- Similar type(s) with similar performance characteristics
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward/email your resume and contact information to:
Christopher A. Weedon
Vice President, Director of Operations
6320 Highland Road
Waterford, MI 48327
Direct Line: 248.461.9034
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Corporate Eagle Company Overview
Corporate Eagle is Michigan's largest and longest-serving provider of fractional and managed business aviation. Since founding in 1982, its team has been laser-focused on fulfilling one vision: creating an exemplary experience for members, every time, without compromise. The Southeast Michigan-based team of 57 full-time, experienced, committed and passionate professionals, including 31 pilots, is relentless in achieving this vision. The team, together with Corporate Eagle's state-of-the-art facilities, unrivaled safety standards, and unmatched mission-specific, modern fleet, provides a very uniquely private aviation experience, originating right here in Metro Detroit.