Citation 560 XL PIC Urgent
- Smyrna, Tennessee
- Annual Salary $100,000.00
- Job ID
Citation 560 XL PIC job at Contour Aviation in Smyrna TN
Description, duties, responsibilities
DO NOT CALL please email all applications
Our Flight Operations Department has an exciting opportunity for a Captain position on a Citation Excel, based in Nashville, TN. The ideal candidate will have Citation or similar experience. They will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance. Join a hardworking team, which strives to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of its clients, while adhering to the company unique culture of safety, service, and integrity.
Base salary starting at $100,000.
• Put safety above all.
• Comply with schedules and other directives governing the aircraft’s operation.
• Perform all company assigned duties in accordance with company manuals, memos, and policies.
• Conduct diligent preflight planning and prepare flight plans.
• Provide excellent customer service to passengers.
• Ensure that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all of the necessary provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the passengers.
• Wear the company issued uniform and comply with the uniform policy.
• Be at least 23 years of age
• Must have ATP license
• Posses a current first-class medical (verified at the time of the interview)
• Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Be a U.S. citizen or upon hire show proof of right to work in the U.S
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Possess a current passport
• Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
• Hold an English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE)
• Able to work in stressful situations and tight time constraints
• Be self-motivated and a team player
• Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules
• Able to successfully complete a DOT background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test, reference check, national drivers record check, and no excessive check ride failures
• No previous aviation related accidents or incidents.
• Must have a residence that will ensure you are able to report to work within 120 minutes of a dispatch call during your assigned duty period.
MINIMUM AND/OR RECOMMENDED FLIGHT TIMES:
•Total Time: 3500 Minimum/5000 recommended
•Pilot in Command Time: 2000 Minimum/3000 recommended
•Pilot in Command Time in Type: 250 Minimum
Contour Aviation Company Overview
Founded in 1982, Corporate Flight Management (CFM) dba Contour is one of the countryÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s leading providers of aviation services. Contour diverse capabilities include Part 135/91 aircraft management and charter, two Fixed-Base Operations located in the Nashville, Tennessee area (KMQY and KJWN), a FAR Part 145 certified aircraft maintenance facility, an aircraft sales division and FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training. Our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. At Contour, we recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals. We strive to provide a work environment that makes it possible for of our team members to learn and grow both personally and professionally. Our rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the Contour family.