VP Sales & Business Development Urgent
- Beloit, Wisconsin
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
VP Sales Business Development job at Comply365 in Beloit WI
Description, duties, responsibilities
About the Position
As a VP of Sales you will be selling an enterprise suite of solutions and mobile applications. Your focus will be to target senior leadership (C-Suite, or Functional Area Leaders) and build relationships necessary to understand their business, its objectives and its challenges. You will become, if you aren’t already, an industry expert as it relates to our customers’ businesses. This understanding will be critical to generating new business that drives value for both parties. This is not an account management or order-taker style sales position. You will not only manage a team but also “carry a bag” and a quota.
Other elements of the job include:
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Lead a team of Sales Directors. Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of meeting and exceeding sales plan
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices. Including management of Salesforce (CRM)
- Oversee Deal Strategy and Execution for every deal in the pipeline. Drive detailed selling process from the initial customer profiles through a strategic selling process
- Contract negotiation; this may include a planned implementation process that is detailed and thorough and may require you to work with other teams at Comply365
- Ability to learn new software solutions and demo in a live environment and train the team.
- Manage Sales Reporting (Comply365 and Board reporting)
- Networking extensively to maintain and pursue industry relationships
You are smart, creative and persistent. You can build a compelling, repeatable sales model because you’ve done it before, successfully. You have built successful processes where none existed before. You listen to customers and understand their needs before trying to sell them anything. You understand SaaS as well as selling to C-level customers – from lead to close.
- Sales experience in the Aviation Industry is a must
- At least 2 year’s experience in a Sales Leadership role
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience in Sales, or commercially-focused Account Management
- Experience in a mid-size company where you didn’t have everything served to you on a silver platter
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS sales is a must
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word and PowerPoint
- Impeccable communication skills – presentation and interpersonal – at all organizational levels
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Customer Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
Your personal values are as important as your technical abilities. We seek people who practice servant leadership. That is, you are motivated to serve and bring the best out of other people. While you do amazing work, you are humble and give credit to those around you when things go well. When things go badly, you accept responsibility and seek solutions rather than pass the blame. That doesn’t mean you are passive. You have a Warrior’s Spirit. In other words, you take your work a little too seriously. You value discipline and seek constant improvement for its own sake. You aren’t afraid of conflict when it leads to speedy resolution. Oh, and you’re in a hurry (so are we). Getting there first matters to you.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. The requirements listed above are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the job according to specific company requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Comply365 Company Overview
About Comply365 Comply365 is comprised of passionate entrepreneurs striving to change the world by helping businesses fully leverage digital content and technology. We provide a secure enterprise platform with a suite of mobile adaptive apps that offer the same mobile convenience users are accustomed to in their personal lives, creating a digital workplace. Comply365 gives companies the agility, speed and intelligence they need to gain a competitive edge. Led by CEO Kerry Frank, Comply365 played an instrumental role in the FAA’s approval of replacing pilots’ traditional heavy, paper-based flight bags with tablets in the flight decks. While we revolutionized the flight deck of airlines around the globe with our aviation software, we didn’t stop with pilots. We’ve replicated that success with years of innovative software development to spread across the entire enterprise with more than 525,000 users in aviation, transportation, energy and education. Our software remains crucial to daily operations—our users logged nearly three-quarters of a billion transactions on our software in 2016. We’re proud to call 11 Fortune500 companies our clients. Imagine a thoroughly mobile and connected enterprise. We have. As a leading mobile SaaS company, Comply365 now offers Enterprise Management, Remote Workforce Management, Business Intelligence, Training & Compliance Management and Quality & Safety Management solutions. Our solutions help companies streamline manual, time-consuming processes and make compliance and training easy. We build relationships with our clients unlike most service providers, and our clients excitedly share with us new ways they’re using our software to save money, reduce risk, save time and deliver a better customer experience. Our software solutions are only part of how we help our clients navigate the digital revolution. Kerry and her husband Dude, our Solution Evangelist, are innovators and team builders at heart, starting Comply365 in the basement of their home in 2007 by consulting for airlines. This foundation that the company was built on continues today with an expert team of consultants who bring decades of experience in our clients’ industries to help them navigate their digital journeys. Our Professional Services team leverage their knowledge to develop complete digital strategies or offer a fresh set of eyes on existing plans. Throughout our tremendous growth and success, Comply365’s culture of a warrior’s spirit, servant’s heart and sense of urgency have never wavered. Our reputation is built on incredible customer service, powerful, easy-to-use solutions and delivering on our promises “and then some.” We are thrilled to see clients truly love our solutions and the impact it has on them and their organizations. We delight in seeing how our transformations quickly spark a drive within our clients to find new ways to innovate. Our talented, experienced team believes in our mission—to make life easier for our customers. We are warriors in delivering results; servants at heart; and we enjoy our work and life. We continue to build solutions that truly make a difference. The best is yet to come.