Avionics Mechanic Tech Urgent
- Annual Salary
Avionics Mechanic Tech job at Colony Brands Inc in Janesville wi
Description, duties, responsibilities
We've been offering a “world class” aviation experience for over 70 years and we are seeking an Avionics Mechanic Tech to help us continue that tradition. A strong background in Avionics service and repairs is a must, along with being a self- motivated team player. If this sounds like a good fit for and you want to grow with a company that cares about its people, then this could be the place for you!
This new 2nd shift team member will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that all aircraft are safe for flight before scheduled flights begin departure
• Performing required operational checks and troubleshooting of Avionics systems as required for SC operations
• Coordinating with the Director of Maintenance to establish aircraft availabilities to meet current scheduled flights
• Interface with crews to understand aircraft issues that need to be corrected.
• Providing the Director of Maintenance with the records of all maintenance performed on aircraft worked
• Hours are typically M-F 2-10pm with rotating on-call weekend hours
Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
A robust Wellness Program including Onsite Healthcare
Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
Company Product Discounts
And, so MANY more!
Colony Brands Inc Company Overview
Based in Janesville, WI, SC Aviation, Inc. offers international, private jet air charter and aircraft management services. We've been offering a “world class” business aviation experience for almost 70 years in the midwest. SC Aviation, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.