- Rawlins, Wyoming
- Annual Salary $52,000.00
- Job ID
- Rawlins WY
AP Mechanic job at Classic Air Medical in Rawlins WY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Base Mechanic will be part of an amazing family of co-workers across the western states; requested to provide aviation medical services. This mechanic will be conducting scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of aircraft and components, including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, fuel systems, and mechanical components. Mechanic will apply technical knowledge of air frame and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and airworthiness. They will apply required expertise in restoring aircraft condition and or operation by interpreting technical documents, such as manufacturer's manuals, Airworthiness Directives and Technical Bulletins
• Current FAA Airframe and Power plant Mechanic Certificate.
• FAR 135 Rotorcraft
• Experience maintaining Bell 407 Series aircraft
• Possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft, while being and important part of a effective team.
• Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
• Responsible to gain a thorough knowledge of the companies policies/procedures, General Maintenance Manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
• Required to move unless already in the Rawlins, WY area.
• Must have your own tools.
• Mechanic will receive technical guidance as required from supervisor or higher level mechanics.
Mechanic must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
We encourage interested applicants to submit their resume via email to Please no phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
Possibility of Hire On Bonus if potential candidate meets requirements
Possibility of Cost of Living Stipend Based on location, with the possibility of up to an additional $5000
Relocation assistance for employees willing to move to locations, with relocation allowance up to $3,000.00.
Base Salary of $52,000.00 with a 1% increase for every year of EMS Field Experience up to 10%.
- High school or equivalent
- A & P Mechanic: 3 years
Job Type: Full-time
Classic Air Medical Company Overview
If you are interested in the most exciting, fun and challenging job of your life then you have come to the right place. The crew of Classic Air Medical is a fun-loving, brilliant and very skilled group of individuals. Each crew member brings something unique to the group creating an atmosphere of growth and learning. In combination with the spectacular geography it is truly a one of a kind experience. We are always seeking professional individuals who are confident in their skills. We fly critically ill and injured patients to trauma centers with very high expectations. Our flight times can be greater than one hour depending upon the scene location and closest appropriate facility. When a position opens up, we will let you know.