Senior Procurement Analyst
- Purchase, New York
- Annual Salary
Senior Procurement Analyst job at Atlas Air Inc in Purchase NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Title: Senior Procurement Analyst (Direct Procurement)
Location: Purchase, NY
Reports To: Senior Director Procurement
Position Summary: Assists in strategic sourcing activities for multiple spend categories, with the goal of achieving significant reductions in total cost of ownership. In addition, strives to deliver year-over-year productivity improvements while maintaining or improving service levels and reliability. Included within this group are services required to be used across the entire organization including direct procurement and such items as fuel, ground handling, catering, etc. By leveraging the companies buying power, the Senior Analyst is responsible for establishing contractual relationships with vendors who provide the greatest value to Atlas Air. The Senior Analyst will administer the execution of agreements to ensure that contractual requirements are adhered to by both the vendor and Atlas. The Senior Analyst will assist in the development and monitoring of the Procurement Departmental budget. Additionally, the analyst will serve as the senior analyst for implementing and operating a new pay to procure process for Atlas Air.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- RFP, RFQ and RFI process management and evaluation with solution recommendation analysis.
- Drive annual productivity improvements in each spend category.
- Measure and track performance within each spend category and define budgetary impact.
- Analyze corporate requirements and source cost effective solutions.
- Monitor strategy implementation and contract compliance.
- Administer contracts for specific spend categories.
- Analyze the procurement process to ensure compliance with corporate policy.
- Resolve issues of non-compliant purchase orders.
- Resolve issues with respective departments regarding open purchase orders and orders received but not invoiced.
- Produce reports on Vendor Analysis and use information to leverage purchasing power.
- 4-Year Degree – MBA and/or CPM helpful
- JDE Experience a plus
- Knowledge of Ariba a plus
- Strong analytical skills is a must as well as a superior understanding of MS Excel
- Airline experience a plus
- Should have a minimum of 1-year experience in a Purchasing role or similar environment
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career websites http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
Atlas Air Inc Company Overview
Atlas Air Worldwide is a recognized leader in international aviation outsourcing. Through Atlas Air, Inc., Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. and Titan Aviation Leasing, we deliver innovative, value-added services, reliability and superior performance to ACMI, CMI, dry-leasing and charter customers worldwide. An eminent force in global cargo operations, our know-how and expertise extend to the passenger market, operating both VIP and high-density flights. With the world’s largest fleet of B747 freighters, including the new-technology 747-8F, our B747 passenger solutions and our complementary B767 cargo and passenger services, we celebrate our 20th anniversary ready to empower our customers to capitalize on market-growth opportunities ahead. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.