Please log in to apply for this job.
location on map is approximate
Crew Pay Analyst
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance and IS.
- Applicant should possess a Associates Degree, or equivalent work experience, with minimum three year experience within the airline industry, Payroll and/or Crew Scheduling experience is preferred
- Applicant must have a broad knowledge of Microsoft Office programs for maintaining data and generating reports
- Applicant must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to perform audits, maintain records and assists the SSO Payroll department with review of crew pay records
- Applicant must have strong analytical and organizational skills.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
80,960Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent positions listed in the Avjobs
Applicant System. Avjobs has over
new jobs have been
posted in the last 30 days.
to view jobs in your area.